Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Man Vs Woman

Since I posted this blog about my dating experiences... a funny thing has happened....

I am getting replies from both men and women with very different feelings on how and what I am doing with the blog. This has caused me to smile, reflect and realize that...yes as we have all been taught

WE ALL THINK DIFFERENTLY

Its no science...what men find funny and what woman find funny are different. Nor is it any science that we see things differently... If you need help on this watch the following video


The whole reason I bring this up...is I have had several emails from both parties stating that I was this or that, or that they loved this or that. The point being, I am not here to share anything but my point of view, as nice as possible, on the use of Dating Services.

Now as for the Dating Service....No calls yet, no matches yet and I even put in a call yesterday to see what was going on and they told me that they would call me back! They just didn't say when!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment